HR / Legal Senior Staff
- In addition to HR general duties, the candidate is responsible for legal administration such as employment agreements and corporate agreements.
- The candidate is also responsible for administrative duties such as employee reimbursement, attendance, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Law, or equivalent from reputable university.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: Legal Drafting, Legal Opinion, Legal Research, Training and People Development, and reporting skill.
- Preferably staff specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Excellent in preparing, creating, and following up on legal agreement.
- Experienced in handling business license and permits with government institutions.
- Ability to perform administrative duties in a detailed manner.
- Collaborate well with other departments.
- Placement: Jakarta.
For People who want to join this company but doesn't have the requirements please don't apply because we won't process your application. Just candidate with the requirements will be process.