HR Senior Officer
- Manage end to end recruitment process for candidates including posting, sourcing, screening, scoring, scheduling.
- Handle offering, negotiation and induction for new employee.
- Maintain, developing personnel administration (input data, updating, and filling).
- Make attendance calculation, overtime, leave, sick, permit, and others administration duties.
- Maximum age 32 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree inBusiness Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent from reputable University.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience to handling recruitment process (job posting, screening, scoring).
- Maintain a good relationship with all department and handle day to day HR Operation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, Honest, disciplined, good attitude, hard working and able to work under pressure .
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.