Sales and Marketing Admin Support
- Assist the development of communications and marketing strategy to build a strong brand awareness.
- Manage company’s digital assets.
- Ensure the website is regularly updated with new and relevant content by writing content and sourcing from internal or external resources.
- Monitor the performance of the website and utilize strategies to increase the usage and impact of the website.Plan marketing and event management.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
- Track marketing campaigns' ROI.
- Prepare and provide sales report.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by superior.
- Maximum age 27 years old.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Economic, Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent (preferably from reputable University).
- Having 1 (one) year experience in the same field.
- Fresh graduates with high motivation are welcome to apply.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, reporting, and analyzing data.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is a must.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Placement: Jakarta.