Sales Engineer (Lubricants)
- The successful candidates will be required to focus on developing new accounts and aggressively drive new and existing business efforts in the regions they are based in.
- A self-starter and highly energetic individual, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying new customers and provide support to OEM customers, distributors, and end users
- The person will organize and conduct presentations to customers and develop specific sales opportunities as well as plan sales approaches
- The person must be a team player and has the ability to work independently
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement : Surabaya & Jakarta
- Operational Car
- Transport Allowance
- Phone Credit
Please note the area that you want to be placed. For People who want to join this company but doesn't have the requirements please don't apply because we won't process your application. Just candidate with the requirements will be processed.