Senior Quality Controller
- All QA / QC related activities for all incoming materials, in process QC activities, and finished goods inspection
- Determine process details and product quality to be controlled, designing the QC operational procedures.
- Various documentations related to material receipt, documentation works, system entries to support manufacturing operations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Industrial, or equivalent.
- Max. 35 years old
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in QA / QC for Industry, preferably in a Machinery Industry
- Preferably Supervisor specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Exercise judgment in work methods and interpreting goals. Able to make decisions regarding product qualities, based on measurement data.
- Self supervising within the guidance and expectation of management
- Knowledge of quality systems and measurement, preferably a holder of Quality Control / Quality Assurance Certificate
- Understand engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
- Negotiation and presentation skills. Able to present data effectively. Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills. Ability to analyze problems and advise management of the problem solutions.