Water Treatment Process Engineer
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Based on ideas and research, brainstorm and determine conceptual design for preliminary estimation/ quotations and detailed design for winning projects.
- Provide timely engineering feedback on quotations and technical enquiries.
- Perform design reviews of engineering design and drawings to ensure that project requirements are met according to customer's specification. Prototyping, evaluating, and redesigning. Recommend modifications and improvements.
- Project time frame, milestones, and goal planning.
- Plan, organize, and manage the work of engineering design to ensure optimal use of resources and workload within his team and manage design work to agreed deadlines.
- In consultation with the superior, develop design standards and criteria to be adopted for all related projects to ensure quality design.
- Day to day coordination with Sales Engineers for technical or engineering issues. Product problem solving in production or customer site.
- Manage production of engineering drawings, assembly drawings in coordination with the engineering manager.
- Manufacture implementation and release to production. Monitor and commision plant and systems.
- Report and documentation.
- Hardworking, self motivated and good interpersonal skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in engineering preferred, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement: Jakarta